Agora International Primary school enrollment is based on the following considerations:
- met the legal minimum age
- mental, physical and intellectual normal development of the child
- compatibility of values and vision between the school and family
- quality of school-family partnership
- compliance with financial, legal and common deadlines
- parental involvement in school life
- quality of communication with the teachers, administrative staff and management representatives
- observance of rules and procedures of the school
- child’s potential to benefit from our educational offer
- school’s ability to meet the educational needs of the child
- a state of health that allows normal school attendance
- harmonious integration capacity of the child and family with the Agora collective
Note: have priority in enrollment brothers and sisters of our school students.
Steps Application Process:
- Familiarization with our educational offer
- Completing the application form and application fee of 500 RON.
- Complete a questionnaire to parents.
- Observing the child by a Personal Development Coordinator (attending at least one day in the school).
- Visit the school and have a parental conversation with the Admissions Director (clarifying offer tuition, Parents Guide, Code of Conduct etc).
- Parents conversation with the school director
- Communication on decision regarding enrollment.
For more details on registration, please contact us directly:
Admission Director: Alina Angela Manolescu +40 728 284706
- Completing the application:
- Registration Form
- Application Form
- Copy of birth certificate
- Medical statement with vaccination certificate
- Agreement form with Fathers Guide
- signing of the school agreement
- Registration fee of 500 RON